Contract Review Platform “LegalForce”
Streamlines contract review process smoothly.
LegalForce is a software service that leverages cutting edge technology to improve the quality and efficiency of the contract review process. While conventional reviews are based on individual experience and knowledge, the product equalizes the quality of reviews and enables contract risk management before signing by natural language processing technology.
AI-enabled Contract Management Suite “LegalForce Cabinet”
Just upload. Contracts managed smartly.
LegalForce Cabinet is a system that automatically extracts the data from documents and stores it as a searchable database for contract management by the natural language processing and machine learning technology cultivated through the development of “LegalForce”. By visualizing all contracts in one place, the product supports the establishment of a contract lifecycle management system to control contract risks after signing.
Keep up to date with the latest information on contracts
Contract Watch is an owned media that provides information on contracts, including legal revisions, legal terms, and basic knowledge of contracts. Since the way in which contracts are created, reviewed, and managed has changed over time, it is necessary to keep up to date with the latest trends. By eliminating information gaps in contracts, all stakeholders can manage contract risks.
Work with us
LegalOn Technologies, a leading company in the rapidly growing legal tech industry, is looking for members who can work together to develop and expand the market.
LegalForce, a leading company in the rapidly growing legal tech industry, is looking for members who can work together to develop and expand the market.
- Company name
- LegalOn Technologies, Inc.
- April 21st, 2017
- Description of business
- Researching, developing, managing, and maintaining software related to legal operations
- Capital stock
- ¥17.85 billion (including capital reserve) (as of June 2022)
- Board members
- President Representative Director
- Nozomu Tsunoda
- Outside Director
- Toshimichi Namba
- Outside Director
- Hiroshi Sensaki
- Director (Audit & Supervisory Committee Member)&Co-Founder
- Masataka Ogasawara
- Outside Director (Audit & Supervisory Committee Member)
- Noriko Takahashi
- Outside Director (Audit & Supervisory Committee Member) director
- Koki Yamada
- Shareholders (Alphabetical order)
- DIMENSION, Inc.
- Goldman Sachs Asset Management
- JAFCO Group Co., Ltd.
- Kyoto University Innovation Capital Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi UFJ Capital Co., Ltd.
- Mizuho Capital Co., Ltd.
- Sequoia China
- SMBC Venture Capital Co., Ltd.
- SoftBank Investment Advisers
- WiL, LLC
- Angel investors, etc.
- (Alphabetical order)
- 6th floor, Toyosu Front, 3-2-20, Toyosu, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0061 One minute by foot from Exit 1C, Toyosu Station, Yurakucho Line, Tokyo Metro